Open an Image
After you launch CODIJY Colorizer Pro or CODIJY Recoloring, the Project Explorer will pop up.
To open an image, click the Open icon in the Project Explorer (2). Furthermore, you can access same icon on the toolbar (1). If you previously saved your image as a CODIJY document, search it by locating its preview (3) under the Documents tab in the Project Explorer. You can access the Project Explorer (4) at any time from the toolbar.
- Press CTRL + O (Win) / CMD + O (Mac)
- Navigate to File -> Open Document or Image
Supported image formats
- JPG – Joint Photographics Expert Group
- JPEG – Joint Photographics Expert Group
- PNG – Portable Network Graphics
- BMP – Windows Bitmap
- PBM – Portable Bitmap
- PGM – Portable Graymap
- PPM – Portable Pixmap
- XBM – X11 Bitmap
- XPM – X11 Pixmap
- TIF – Tagged Image File Format
- TIFF – Tagged Image File Format
- WBMP – Wireless Application Protocol Bitmap Format
Learn details about importing and exporting images and CODIJY documents in CODIJY User Manual.
Try the magic art of photo colorization with CODIJY Colorizer Pro! Explore all its features for 15 days absolutely risk-free! Create superb colorizations and save them to CODIJY documents (*mgd files) without limitations.
Explore all its features for 15 days absolutely risk-free!
Available for Windows & Mac. Get the download links to your mailbox!
This is one time email.
(*) Watermarks will disappear from the colorized preview, after you open saved CODIJY documents in the registered version.