Export preview to the image
You can export colorized preview to one of the supported image formats.
- JPG – Joint Photographics Expert Group
- JPEG – Joint Photographics Expert Group
- PNG – Portable Network Graphics
- BMP – Windows Bitmap
- PBM – Portable Bitmap
- PGM – Portable Graymap
- PPM – Portable Pixmap
- XBM – X11 Bitmap
- XPM – X11 Pixmap
- TIF – Tagged Image File Format
- TIFF – Tagged Image File Format
- WBMP – Wireless Application Protocol Bitmap Format
- Navigate to File -> Export to image
- Click and hold the Save Document icon. Wait a second before the menu with the command drops down.
Note that CODIJY will export only available colorized preview. If none was yet generated, the Export command will remain grayed out.
Try the magic art of photo colorization with CODIJY Colorizer Pro! Explore all its features for 15 days absolutely risk-free! Create superb colorizations and save them to CODIJY documents (*mgd files) without limitations.
Explore all its features for 15 days absolutely risk-free!
Available for Windows & Mac. Get the download links to your mailbox!
This is one time email.
(*) Watermarks will disappear from the colorized preview, after you open saved CODIJY documents in the registered version.