CODIJY interface offers a convenient workspace for quick and distraction-free colorization process.
The layout of CODIJY interface varies for screens with low and high resolutions. Toolbars & windows in some layouts can be either de-acivated or hidden under the tabs.
You can change layout or enable toolbars and top menus manually.
Editor – the canvas that displays original image, where you are supposed to draw color masks.
- Arm Tool & Zoom
- Drawing Tools: Pen Tool, Gradient Pen, Color Protect Pen, De-color Pen, Eraser.
- Drawing Modes: Freehand & Line Mode
- Repaint Tools: Repaint, HSB Repaint, Color Picker Tool
- File toolbar: Open, Save Document / Export Image
- Undo / Redo Toolbar
- Masks: Normal & Overlay Masks
- Import / Export Masks to *CMSK files (Pro Edition Only)
- Brush size toolbar – sets size for Pens and Eraser Brushes
- Actions – Process Image /Partial Processing
Find the details the CODIJY interface, tools and dialogs in CODIJY User Manual.
Try the magic art of photo colorization with CODIJY Colorizer Pro! Explore all its features for 15 days absolutely risk-free! Create superb colorizations and save them to CODIJY documents (*mgd files) without limitations.
Explore all its features for 15 days absolutely risk-free!
Available for Windows & Mac. Get the download links to your mailbox!
This is one time email.
(*) Watermarks will disappear from the colorized preview, after you open saved CODIJY documents in the registered version.